Do you recognize the following:
- Do you or your organization have a new vision and strategy?
- Has your organization grown rapidly and needs a change?
- Is there not enough knowledge available to make the correct changes?
- The change within the organization is difficult and you resist resistance?
- Are the framework, management and management inadequately skilled and not a leading team?
- Do you want to grow and change the organization?
Then OrganizationGrowth © is the solution for you.
OrganizationGrowth © consists of 3 main methods
PersonalColor works with four different colours, starting from the person and focused on behaviour. Kotter works with the 8 step plan and PlanB works with the bottom- and upstream, starting both from the function/organization and are focused on the task/goal.
Effective communication, listening acknowledging, personal and behavioural types, effective and ineffective behaviour, style flexibility, ownership, positioning, addressing, taking responsibility, team building, bottom- and upstream, urgency awareness, leading team shaping, strategy developing, coping with resistance, creating support, enable employees to change and change management. This complemented with your specific needs in a very practical and effective way.
Mission, vision and strategy of your company and/or department.
Behaviour, functioning (framework, management and managing board) and change linking, concretizing, securing and anchoring.
- Understanding in the behaviour and organizing of yourself, your colleagues and managers.
- Acting and managing from effective behaviour instead of ineffective behaviour.
- Moving more dynamically in style flexibility and adaptability.
- Understanding each other better, communicating more effectively and addressing each other more clearly.
- Understanding your personal role within the change process.
- Understanding of the downstream and upstream of a change.
- Learning to cope with resistance and creating support in your organization.
- Understanding various tools and skills for effective change management.
- Being able to communicate clearly your plans and proposals in your organization.
- Concrete plans including the necessary interventions to achieve the change.
- Being able to manage and guide change programs successfully.
- A powerful, leading and result-oriented framework-, management- and managing board.
- Thorough security and anchoring.